Sunday, February 6, 2011

Take2

Ok team. After that flurry of initial activity (ie my single blog post), I admittedly did not keep quite as tight a regimen as I would have hoped. Decided it’s time to put some points on the board.

I have a bunch of posts I wrote for class that I figure I’ll start by fixing up a bit and posting here. Couple of them get pretty academic (out there?), but hopefully will be interesting and seems like a good way to get some volume going.

As many of you know, I’ve been working hard of late on my distributed production ideas – my grand thesis for the future of everything. I’ll probably start making posts shorter and less polished, but will try to use this as a good brainstorming space for new thoughts as they come in (actual thesis work will also be going up in wiki form eventually).

Anyway, wish me luck sticking to it this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment